I am in my sixth year as a GTA here at KU. My advisor is Prof. Stefanov and my research interest ranges over the Fluid dynamics. More specifically, I work on "Regularity, Decay Rate and Stability" of Fractional Navier-Stokes Systems, in particular, Active Scalar equation, Boussinesq system, Quasi-Geostrophic equation and Magneto-Hydrodynamics system.
- Received Paul Conard Graduate Scholarship , University of Kansas, 2018.
- Received Rashleigh Family Graduate Summer Scholarship , University of Kansas, 2018.
- Awarded Summer Research Fellowship for Excellent Academic Records, University of Kansas, Summer 2017.
- (Under Preparation) Stability and the time decay rates of the multidimensional Planar Traveling Waves.
F. Hadadifard, On the sharp time decay rates of the Magnetohydrodynamics system.
F. Hadadifard, A. Stefanov, On the sharp time decay rates for the 2D
generalized Quasi-Geostrophic equation and the Boussinesq system.
- F.Hadadifard, A. Stefanov, On the global regularity of the 2D critical Boussinesq system with a >2/3, Comm. Math.Sci. Vol. 15, No (2017), p. 1325-1351.
- F. Hadadifard, H.Mofidi, Weight guaranteeing polefree barycentric rational interpolation, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 6(11), p. 5450- 5458.
Recent Talks and presentations:
- Talk: Analysis Seminar, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Texas Analysis and Mathematical Physics Symposium, Baylor University, Waco, TX, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Analysis Seminar, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Differential Equations Seminar, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, Sep 2018.
- Talk: Graduate Student Seminar, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, Sep. 2018.
- Talk: Graduate Student Seminar, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, June 2018.
- Poster: KUMUNU PDE Conference on Dynamical Systems and Applications Conference, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, April 2018.
- Talk: Special Session on Analysis on the Navier-Stokes Equations and Related PDEs, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, April 2017
- Talk: The 17th Ohio River Analysis Meeting, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, March 2017.
Conferences / Workshops Attended:
- Workshop on Nonlinear Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems and Applications, University of Kansas, Oct. 2018.
- [SIAM-NWCS] First Drexel Waves Workshop, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Spring 2018.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Kansas, 2018.
- The 21th Internet Seminar on Functional Calculus, Wuppertal, Germany.
- The 20th Internet Seminar on Parabolic Operators, University of Salerno, Baronissi, Italy, (2016-2017).
- Prairie Analysis Seminar on Harmonic Analysis and PDEs, University of Kansas, Sep 2016.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Missouri, April 2016.
- Second Chicago Summer School in Analysis, University of Chicago, Summer 2015.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Kansas, April 2015.
- NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Science, Problems of PDEs related to fluids, Summer 2014.
- 17th International Seminar on Evolution Equations, Heinrich-Fabri Institute, Blaubeuren,
Germany, 2013-2014. Title: Positive Operator Semi- groups and Applications.
- Southeastern Atlantic Regional Conference on Di
erential Equations (SEARCDE), University of
Tennessee, September 2013.
- 16th International Seminar on Evolution Equations, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe,
Germany, 2012-2013. Title: Operator Semigroups and Dispersive Equations.