I am in my sixth year as a GTA here at KU. My advisor is Prof. Stefanov and my research interest ranges over the Wave theory, and the Fluid dynamics. More specifically, I work on "Regularity, Decay Rate and Stability" of Waves, as well as Fractional Navier-Stokes Systems, in particular, Active Scalar equation, Boussinesq system, Quasi-Geostrophic equation and Magneto-Hydrodynamics system. Recently, I have been looking at the stability and the long term behavior of different waves like Planar waves, Burgers equation, etc.
- Stability and the sharp time decay rates of the steady state solutions to the quasi-geostrophic equation.
- Long term behavior of fractional Burgers equation toward Rarefraction waves.
- F. Hadadifard, A. Stefanov, Sharp relaxation rates for plane wave of general reaction-diffusion models. (Preprint)
- F.Hadadifard, A. Stefanov, On the Sharp time decay rate for the 2D generalized quasi-geostrophic equation and the Boussinesq system, Journal of Nonlinear science, No. 332, (2019), DOI 10.1007/s00332-019-09543-6.
- F.Hadadifard, A. Stefanov, On the global regularity of the 2D critical Boussinesq system with a >2/3, Comm. Math.Sci. Vol. 15, No (2017), p. 1325-1351.
- F.Hadadifard, H. Mofidi, Weight guaranteeing polefree barycentric rational interpolation, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 6(11), p. 5450-5458.
- Received Paul Conard Graduate Scholarship , University of Kansas, 2018.
- Received Rashleigh Family Graduate Summer Scholarship , University of Kansas, 2018.
- Awarded Summer Research Fellowship for Excellent Academic Records, University of Kansas, Summer 2017.
Recent Talks and presentations:
- Talk: Analysis Seminar, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Texas Analysis and Mathematical Physics Symposium, Baylor University, Waco, TX, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Analysis Seminar, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, Oct. 2018.
- Talk: Differential Equations Seminar, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, Sep 2018.
- Talk: Graduate Student Seminar, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, Sep. 2018.
- Talk: Graduate Student Seminar, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, June 2018.
- Poster: KUMUNU PDE Conference on Dynamical Systems and Applications Conference, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, April 2018.
- Talk: Special Session on Analysis on the Navier-Stokes Equations and Related PDEs, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, April 2017
- Talk: The 17th Ohio River Analysis Meeting, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, March 2017.
Conferences / Workshops Attended:
- Workshop on Nonlinear Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems and Applications, University of Kansas, Oct. 2018.
- [SIAM-NWCS] First Drexel Waves Workshop, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Spring 2018.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Kansas, 2018.
- The 21th Internet Seminar on Functional Calculus, Wuppertal, Germany.
- The 20th Internet Seminar on Parabolic Operators, University of Salerno, Baronissi, Italy, (2016-2017).
- Prairie Analysis Seminar on Harmonic Analysis and PDEs, University of Kansas, Sep 2016.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Missouri, April 2016.
- Second Chicago Summer School in Analysis, University of Chicago, Summer 2015.
- KUMU PDE Conference, University of Kansas, April 2015.
- NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Science, Problems of PDEs related to fluids, Summer 2014.
- 17th International Seminar on Evolution Equations, Heinrich-Fabri Institute, Blaubeuren,
Germany, 2013-2014. Title: Positive Operator Semi- groups and Applications.
- Southeastern Atlantic Regional Conference on Di
erential Equations (SEARCDE), University of
Tennessee, September 2013.
- 16th International Seminar on Evolution Equations, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe,
Germany, 2012-2013. Title: Operator Semigroups and Dispersive Equations.